"Internal Server Error" message on debian.org

Hopefully this is the correct email address to send to.

On the debian.org homepage, nav bar on the left, go to Search. Type in the number '2' and hit search. I got an internal server error every time I tried it. 3 did it occasionally, but no other numbers did that I could find. I was simply typing in '2.6' (kernel info) and got that message.

Cheers,

Bricklen

--
Bricklen Anderson, Database Administrator
PresiNET Systems