Re: Site Revamp

* Jason Barto <tcwg@email.com> [2003-12-11 22:35]:
> Just wanted to check as I got no reply to the initial email.

 I'm sorry but I'm not able to find your initial email. When have you
sent it?

> But am I to take it that there is no interest in a redesign of the
> Debian website?

 As long as you follow the things that are described in:
<http://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc#help> and
<http://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc#nohelp> I don't see any
specific reason why it couldn't be discussed. But please follow those
things or there won't be any chance for your proposal.

 So long,
Alfie
--
"Sie haben die Cookie-Funktion Ihres Browsers nicht aktiviert. Aus
 Sicherheitsgründen nutzt dieser Dienst jedoch diese Funktion."