Re: CVS write access

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 12:10:32PM +0100, Richard Atterer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I checked the list archives, but couldn't find any info on this:

Well, I have recently sent some emails on this (the archives might not be
up-to-date)

> How am I supposed to do updates to the site ATM? The CD pages are
> desperatly in need of some updates now that the 3.0r2 CD images are out.
> Can I just change the CVS repository path to use the oldgluck location?

No. The oldgluck location needs to be verified in order for the CVS service
to be back up. When that's done, the scripts that generate the site and
install on www.debian.org need to be reviewed and restored and then the
site will be updated from CVS.

As for CVS, I'm not sure that pserver access will be restored (currently
not enabled), only DDs will be able to change the CVS site when the above
has been done. If you need pserver access you should ask debian-admin
whether they will enable it.

That's as far as I know, maybe Joy has some other information.

Regards

Javi

PS: And BTW the 3.0r1 -> 3.0r2 bug is everywhere at
bugs.debian.org/www.debian.org (#223471, #222519, #222258...)