Re: package search

* Christopher Mauger <cmauger@neutrino.kek.jp> [2003-11-27 19:23]:
> 	For the last couple of days, I have been unable to
> search directories or contents of packages.  I go to the
> page:http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages, put in a keyword
> and press search.  After that my browser is in ``waiting for reply''
> mode.

 Yes, the service is still down and in the restore phase due to the
server compromise Debian was faces:
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-announce/debian-announce-2003/msg00001.html>

 Would be a good time to subscribe to the debian-announce list to not
miss such improntant informations again :-)

 So long,
Alfie
--
"Where do you want to go today?
 Somewhere, somewhere you could never take me"