Re: Debian Website

* JC Doll <jc.doll@servicesolutions.com> [2003-11-26 12:29]:
> I am having trouble accessing (Package Lists) packages.debian.org and
> wanted to make sure you all where aware it wasn't working.  I have
> tried from two differt ISP's.  (rr.com, bellsouth.net) from North
> Carolina, USA.

 The service is currently still down due to a server compromise:
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-announce/debian-announce-2003/msg00001.html>

 So please be a bit patient while we are restoring the services. In the
meantime it would be a good idea to subscribe to debian-announce to get
notified of such problems in the future.

 So long,
Alfie
--
"Dein Browser macht Probleme!"