Re: access packages list refused

* Anne Cros <cros@ime.usp.br> [2003-11-27 17:37]:
> I cannot access to the page of the package list since a week. Is there
> any problem ?

 Yes, some servers of the Debian project got compromised, like could be
read on the various news sites and on the debian-announce list:
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-announce/debian-announce-2003/msg00001.html>

 I would encourage you to subscribe debian-announce in the meantime
while being patient and waiting for the full restore of all the
services.

 So long,
Alfie
--
Steinbach's Guideline for Systems Programming:
        Never test for an error condition you don't know how to handle.