Re: preghiera

Here Mr. Angione, in short, asked for the removal of those two pages.

He says that the system administrator of his internet server sent those mails
with his name: the problem for Mr. Angione is that he is not a system
administrator and those two mails are misleading for potential customers (He
worked for 20 years as fashion and advertisement photographer).

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 06:55:12PM +0100, Roberto Angione wrote:
[...]
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2001/debian-user-200112/msg02982.html
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2001/debian-user-200112/msg02616.html
[...]

- http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2001/debian-user-200112/msg02982.html
- http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2001/debian-user-200112/msg02966.html

Dead Mr. Angione, our policy on mailing list archive is well documented:

So we usually do not remove archived mails. More over, there is no real
evidence of the fact that you did not really wrote those mails.

By the way, this is not a decision that may came from me.
ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have