Re: http://www.debian.org/misc/children-distros.en-us.html

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Craig Small wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 05:48:16PM -0400, Russell McOrmond wrote:
> >   I believe it may be useful to add Lindows to this page as Lindows is
> > a derivative of Xandros which was a derivative of Corel Linux which was
> > a derivative of Debian.
>
> It is, and has been for a while I believe.
> 13th distribution down.

  Woops - I only looked in the descriptions and not in the list at the
top, not thinking that you had some listed with links at the top but not
in the descriptions list.

Thanks.

>   - Craig
---
 Governance software that controls ICT, automates government policy, or
 electronically counts votes, shouldn't be bought any more than
 politicians should be bought.  -- http://www.flora.ca/russell/