Suggestion for your site

Hi,

I’m a frequent visitor of Debian.org, and have been very impressed with your in-depth news and helpful resources.

As a representative of SearchEnterpriseLinux.com, I’m confident that the addition of our link to your website would help to enhance the scope of information that you already provide for your visitors.  Please feel free to add our link below:

http://searchEnterpriseLinux.com/r/0,,19391,00.htm

If you’re interested in linking to our resource, I can speak directly to our team of editors and request that Debian.org gets added to our listing of Best Web Links.

Please contact me if you’re interested in this link exchange or would like more information about SearchEnterpriseLinux.com.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

Debbie Merz

Marketing Associate

SearchEnterpriseLinux.com