Re: c'est un cauchemar !!!

For non french speaked, Germain asked how to have the pages displayed in
english when you live in France, comparing his situation to a nightmare.

And then, he announced that he did found the solution. But he did not
realize yet that writing in french to an english speaking ML was a Bad
Thing(TM).

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 07:06:59AM +0200, Germain wrote:
> Friday, October 03, 2003, 7:01:48 AM, you wrote:
>
> > Commlent on fait pour avoir debian.org en _anglais_ quand on a le
> > malheur d'habiter en france ?!
>

> c'est bon j'ai fini par trouvé, dsl...

On configure son browser selon ses souhaits. De plus, on lit les pages,
c'est ecrit dessus. Et enfin, on evite dans tous les cas d'ecrire en
francais sur une liste anglophone.

Bye, Mt.

--
I don't suffer from Insanity, I enjoy every minute of it...