why?

are you crazy!!!,

but is it not right that
hp-web is a sponsor of debian !!!???!!!

hp is a bad fuck company
he sponsor american war
too!!!

http://www.motherearth.org/h-rights/du14.php

The solution? Americans must stop electing ruthless criminals to rule
this nation. We must convince fellow citizens that villains like Saddam
Hussein are made in the U.S. as rationale for endless corporate war
profits. Saddam was placed in power by the CIA.52 For years U.S. government
agencies, under auspices of George Bush Sr., supplied him with chemical and
biological weapons.53 Our national nuclear laboratories, along with Unisys,
Dupont and Hewlett-Packard, sold Saddam materials for his nuclear
program.54 Dick Cheney was CEO of Halliburton in the late 90s when its
subsidiaries signed $73 million in new contracts to further supply
Saddam.55 The wicked villain of Iraq was nurtured for decades as a cash-cow
by U.S. military-industrial piranhas.

mit freundlichem
gruss

udo gesterkamp