Re: webwml cvs

* Peter Karlsson <peter@softwolves.pp.se> [2003-08-21 20:02]:
> Did some configuration just change for the webwml cvs? I can no longer
> connect using cvs over ssh, I get "protocol major version differ" from
> cvs whenever I try.

 I did just a mass commit to the german tree (some people are simply
effective in addressing typos ,) and it worked well.  Looking into
sshd_config on gluck it only allows Protocol 2, am not sure if this is
new, at least the file has a timestamp of some hours ago....

 Maybe you should try to enable Protocol 2 in your ssh client (which is
a very good idea anyway)?

 HTH & HAND,
Alfie
--