Pre-installed tag in the front page

Some time ago the tag "Pre-installed" was added to Debian's front
page.  It seems that no-one else than finnish team has translated this
tag.

But even when translated, I don't see translation on the front
page.  The tag is in english and I don't like that. :-)

I've committed minor change to mainpage.wml to add trailing slash to
tag but it doesn't seem to fix the problem.

Any ideas? Does the fact that "pre-installed" is only tag with hyphen
has anything to do with the problem?  In my home computer I've tried
to build that page myself and it works fine, but I'm using wml from
unstable...

--
Tommi Vainikainen