Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by djpig: webwml spanish/releases/potato/installmanual.w ...

* Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2003-08-12 15:46]:
> Modified files:
> 	english/releases/potato: installmanual.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	We're using ViewCVS now, not CVSweb

 Yes, now.  But back in potato we used CVSweb :)  Is this a change in
history, or is this change acceptable, because the link now of course
goes to ViewCVS, not CVSweb we used back then.

 I'm not even sure when this change was made....

 Just a thought,
Alfie
--
<thuglife> ok dont blame me i am a bitch :))
                                  -- #debian-devel