helo

  We are WUXI TAIBAO PRECISION CASTING CO., LTD.It is a Manufacturer and Exporter of stainless Steel, Carbon Steel , Aluminum Alloy and Alloy Steel lost lost wax
casting products. Taibao have more than 350 employees in Taiwan headquarter and two factories in Taiwan and one factory in China. All of these factories have been
proudly serving the Pipe , Valve , Hardware Parts and Fitting needs to the domestic and international marketplace

Investment casting products are produced in our company with excellent technology,There is a group of high level professional Engineers in our company.
These measures will help us to fulfill the vision of our on going success.

These measures will help us to fulfill the vision of our on going success.
Our engineers are familiar with the technology of the investment casting and a team of engineering to develop any existing or new products, and a complete range of
most advanced inspection equipments for absolutely strict quality control. Through long-term good relationship and cooperation with other concerted makers. We carried
out our goals of outstanding quality and reasonable price. So our products were distributed worldwide and always satisfy customers' require in the international
markets.

Please contact us for more details or for best prices. Trident Steels, today, offers Investment castings at very reasonable prices.
200M虚拟主机+50M企业邮局+顶级国际域名,只需189元/年 http://www.kldns.net
国际英文域名 79元/年  免费无限次解析 http://www.kldns.net
欢迎光临科力网络:http://www.kldns.net  http://www.cnkl.net

..........::: JKLMailer PowerBy:www.VRMO.com QQ:5009353 :::.....