Who's using Debian?

Hi,

We are a proud (commercial) Debian user. Could you please add us to this
list?:
http://www.debian.org/users/

Organization type:
Commercial

Home page:
http://www.ematic.nl

Details:
Ematic Interactive uses Debian because we think it is the most stable and
secure platform for the web applications, web solutions and extranets we
build for our clients. We run Debian on our webservers, e-mail servers,
proxy servers and file servers. It is used in combination with sofware like
Apache, MySQL, PHP, Bind, Samba, Squid, Snort and many others. This gives
our clients the best open source solution available!

With kind regards,

John Kivit

E m a t i c  I n t e r a c t i v e
. web applicaties
. web solutions
. extranet
Postbus 2126 - 5202 CC - Den Bosch
t. 073-6233493 - f. 073-6233492
info@ematic.nl - www.ematic.nl
The driving force behind your innovations!