Re: Publicizing the pre-installed page

On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 09:01:43PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> > Like so?

> >        pre-installed</a>.</strong>
> >
> > -   <p>There is one advantage to this:</p>
> > +   <p>There are a number of advantages to this:</p>
> >
> >     <ul>
> >      <li>You don't have to install Debian.</li>
>
>  s/Debian/it yourself/?  It doesn't sound too well to me to tell people
> that they don't have to install Debian.  But that might just be me.

It sounds subtly amusing -- page whose purpose is to explain how to get Debian
(presumably in order to install it) says that you don't have to install it...
I don't think we should underestimate our audience so much to believe they'd
actually want this clarified. :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.