Re: language debian website

* Matt Kraai <kraai@alumni.cmu.edu> [2003-08-05 05:48]:
> On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 10:25:10AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>>  ... this reminds me that it might be a good idea to have the browser
>> settings maybe in a short TOC at the top, and especially surrounded
>> with a <a name=""> link so one can point people to /intro/cn#konqueror
>> directly.
>>
>>  Do you (especially the other people on the list) think this is a good
>> idea?
>
> Yes!

 Alright, at least the anquors are added[1], I'm not sure about where to
put a toc of the browser to, where it would fit best. Any ideas?

 So long,
Alfie
[1] #mozilla, #netscape, #netscape3, #ie, #opera, #galeon, #konqueror,
    #icab, #lynx, #w3 and #w3m
--
use Mail::Signature;
$sig = Mail::Signature->new;