Re: Web Pages TODO List - Security

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 04:38:19AM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:

> I've applied the changes for buzz, but I couldn't find any uses
> for rex.  Could you point me to one?

You are correct, there is nothing using the rex code at this time.  The
code seemed more complete with it included, but it will probably never
be used.

> -<define-tag isvulnerable>Yes</define-tag>
> +<define-tag isvulnerable>yes</define-tag>
> Why do you change the case of "yes"?

I'm guessing that the isvulnerable tag is case sensitive.  Changing the
case causes the "yes" to be displayed on the web page.

Good questions, I was thinking about including both explanations in my
original email, oh well :).

I have additional information for several more web pages in the
"undated" directory.  The patches could be sent one at a time, or a few
combined in a single email.  I'm guessing that the "single email"
approach would be easiest for whoever does the commiting.  If there is a
preference on that or on formatting, please let me know.

Doug Jensen