Re: error

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 06:42:33AM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 02:31:00PM +0200, Andrzej Szczygielski wrote:
> > there is an error in
> > http://packages.debian.org/unstable/net/lvs-kiss.html
> > namely perl was doubled
>
> It depends on both perl and libtime-hires-perl; the latter is a
> virtual package provided by perl.  Is this is a bug in the package
> scripts or the package dependencies?

Don't know about the package's dependencies but in the new scripts
for packages.debian.org I wrote, this problem disappears because I
don't expand virtual packages but put them on an extra page.
(dependency informations are bloated enough then with all the
architecture information)

I'm currently investigating if we can move to my new scripts before
I'll finish the new search cgi scripts (which will take some time due to
exams I'll have this summer).
I doubt that the severity of the error is such high that you should
bother you with modifing the old scripts. But it's your time ;)

If this were a bug report I would mark it as 'pending'.

Gruesse,
--
*** Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de> ***
          *** http://www.djpig.de/ ***