lists.d.o's display not updated in over a day

Sorry if you've been swamped with messages about this but wasn't sure if
anyone else had actually noticed. I talked on #debian-devel briefly about
this and they said it was a listarchives issue and not a lists.d.o
issue... I seemed to be the first person awake there that noticed.

lists.debian.org hasn't updated its display of messages since yesterday
morning. I realize it's a new month, but the new month isn't displayed for
even debian-devel.

     Drew Daniels