project management application running on Debian

Linux users everywhere, such as the people at Komatsu, use Journyx to
understand product design costs and profitability as well as R+D
effectiveness.  It automates consulting billing too.

I hope you find this information relevant for your site somewhere.

Thank you for considering it.

It is also available here: http://pnk.com/press/pr20030625.html

Thanks.

P.S. We give our application away free for 10 users or less in
order to help small organizations succeed.

Allocate Costs Across                                      Journyx
  the Organization                                  (800) 755-9878
http://journyx.com/clf                            curt@journyx.com