Re: Linguistic mix-up.

* Geoff Bagley <geoff.bagley@btopenworld.com> [2003-11-26 17:33]:
> Please can you check that your main Web Site is working OK ?
> When I try to navigate in English, it keeps lapsing into Danish.
> That's OK by me, I can read Danish,  but some may be put
> off by this !

 This is most of the time a browser configuration problem:
<http://www.debian.org/intro.en.html>. Due to a server compromise we
needed to switch our main site to a mirror server which is more prone to
errors in that part so it is a good time to check your setup :)

 So long,
Alfie
--
> Wozu ein Forum, wenn's Usenet gibt?
Endlich anonym posten weil es gibt keine nntp-posting-hosts
         -- Alexander Talos in <3d18e47b$0$20382$3b214f66@news.univie.ac.at>