Re: HTML links

* C J <bull@sfotago.org.nz> [2003-11-27 08:44]:
> There has been a problem for the last few days with the links to packages.
>
> There are several....
>
> http://packages.debian.org/stable/

 Yes, the service is down currently due to a server compromise:
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-announce/debian-announce-2003/msg00001.html>
A good time to subscribe to debian-announce to not to miss such things
in the future, it is really low traffic.

> I also get I think Finish as default language.

 This is most of the times a configuration problem within your browser:
<http://www.debian.org/intro/cn.en.html> -- the mirror we switched to
with our website is a more prone to misconfigurations in that respect. A
good time to recheck that setup, too :)

 So long,
Alfie
--
"The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry
 than work."