Broken page

This page has a netinst package that I've been trying to get my hands on.
It seems to be stuck in some sort of redirect loop.  Any assistance that you
could offer would be greatly appreciated.

http://people.debian.org/~blade/install/

Thanks for you help and keep up the outstanding work!

Shawn Adamsson
rTraction Canada Inc.
The information contained in this message may be confidential and is
intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you receive this
message unintentionally, please do not view or save in any manner the
contents herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, phone or
fax.