status

Hi,

The status is that there is no status. :) Due to dependence on CVS and the
fact it needs to be proofread as well before going back online, we're pretty
much stuck as is until quite a few man-hours are spent.

elmo and I are likely going to restore packages.d.o and cgi.d.o first.
I guess some provisions for the rest of webwml could be pondered after
that's done. Use of CVS pserver is, as always, troubling...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.