Web Links

Greetings,

Was trying to get to: http://packages.debian.org  [failed]
From your main homepage I clicked on Developer and got:  http://www.debian.org/devel/ [which isn't in English]
From that page, I clicked the top right Drop Down menu, and click on Australia and the button next to it (assuming it says GO)
And this link: http://cgi.debian.org/cgi-bin/redirect.pl?page=%2Fdevel%2F&site=au doesn't work.

Just thought I'd let you know.

I'm trying to install a Sony DVD+RW within Debian and came to your site looking for assistance.

I have been very happy with the information presented in the past, and once I've acomplished this task, would be willing to submit any information on the procedure itself for those interested.  Just let me know if I can help.

Thanks,

Tim -  Linux N00b