From: Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo [mailto:fenio@o2.pl]
Sent: 27. marraskuuta 2003 0:53
To: Kpedu_IT Lyttbacka Johannes
Cc: debian-www@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: website problems?

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 12:45:21PM +0200, johannes.lyttbacka@kpedu.fi wrote:
> Are our networks blocked somewhere, or is the "packages.debian.org"
> website down?
>
> Been trying for a few days now, but can't access that site from these
> networks;
>
> 193.184.122/24
> 195.148.177/24
> 194.240.228/24
>
> Traceroute to packages.debian.org stops after
> "p5-1-0.hpatlanta.bbnplanet.net (4.24.172.54)".
>
> The main website www.debian.org is accessible!
If main website is accessible so why don't you read it?
http://www.debian.org/News/2003/20031121

And suggestion to WWW maintainers... maybe it is time to set
some additional information similar to information during software
patent protest? I mean special header above other information.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska