From: Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo [mailto:fenio@o2.pl]
Sent: 27. marraskuuta 2003 0:53
To: Kpedu_IT Lyttbacka Johannes
Cc: debian-www@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: website problems?

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 12:45:21PM +0200, johannes.lyttbacka@kpedu.fi wrote:
> Are our networks blocked somewhere, or is the "packages.debian.org"
> website down?
> Been trying for a few days now, but can't access that site from these
> networks;
> 193.184.122/24
> 195.148.177/24
> 194.240.228/24
> Traceroute to packages.debian.org stops after
> "p5-1-0.hpatlanta.bbnplanet.net (".
> The main website www.debian.org is accessible!
If main website is accessible so why don't you read it?

And suggestion to WWW maintainers... maybe it is time to set
some additional information similar to information during software
patent protest? I mean special header above other information.

      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska
    (0 0)     phone:+48501608340 | ICQ:46704720 | GG:726362 | IRC:fEnIo
ooO--(_)--Ooo http://skawina.eu.org | JID:fenio@jabber.org | RLU:172001