L10N Problem with website!

Hi,

I am sure it has been mentioned before but incase it has not I thought I should mention.  I am one of the unfortunates who had to purchase my laptop very quickly and did so in Spain and thus have a Spanish OS but I like to browse the web in English because it is my native language, however your website when selecting a language you wish to view the site in does not keep this setting as default, for example when you click on a link it accepts the default language setting of the browser and immediately throws back to Spanish (for me).  There are many easy ways to get around this, I have now changed my browser language to English which works, but I think that the user should always be given a choice.  It is nice that the default language of the browser is detected but I think that that should only be a constant on the home page (if even that).  Even though my situation represents a tiny portion of the people who visit your site I think it is a bad idea because my immediate reaction was what the hell?  I know that this can be changed very easily as I did the same for one of the sites I developed.

Regards,

Michael