Re: Debian website

        Hi!

* Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> [2003-11-14 11:55]:
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 01:13:35PM -0800, Tim Haskins wrote:
>> I am curious as to if you and the debian.org would be interested in a web
>> development company helping brand and design a new web site for debian.org -
>>
>> I can see you already have someone working on the site, but if you need more
>> assistance or are interested in even getting a new overall redesign for the
>> site let me know, we would be interested in seeing the Debian project
>> flourish in whatever way we can.
>
> debian-www@lists.debian.org will reach the people responsible for
> maintaining the website.

 Thanks for the forward, Matt.

 Tim, I'm just one of the translators of the website, but this are the
pages you should read and understand before suggesting
changes/enhancements:
<http://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc#help> and
<http://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc#nohelp>. And if you like to
help in general we have a todo list, too:
<http://www.debian.org/devel/website/todo>

 If you can align your suggestions with these general conditions they
will be quite surely appreciated.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
"I feel more alive dead then when I was alive"
                                  -- Clawfinger, "Catch Me"