New Debian based Linux distribution

Hi

I have an addition for the http://www.debian.org/misc/children-distros
page:

Impi Linux is a South African Linux distribution based on Debian (and
Knoppix). It was created from the best software available in the open
source world, to give South African users a stable, virus free and very
cost effective business operating system. Currently, it focuses on
providing an office desktop system, but a server version is in the
pipeline.
See: http://www.impi.org.za/

Note: I am subscribed to the debian-www list, so please CC me on any