Proofreading From a Native English Speaker

Hello. It has come to my attention that you have requested English
proofreading from native English speakers. While I have not looked over
the Web site in great detail yet, a large error I have noticed that
punctuation always seems to be missing from inside quotations. For
example, I spotted this:

no browser specific "extensions".

In this case, it should read thusly:

no browser-specific "extensions."

The problem seems to be fairly widespread. Sorry I can't be of more help
at the moment, but I hope to commit myself more in the near future.

PS: I recommend purchasing a copy of the Chicago Manual of Style, a tome
that explains in great detail how to efficiently and effectively use the
English language correctly. Widely regarded as one of the best of its
kind, it is an absolutely spectacular resource for writers and editors
alike.