Re: Change of e-mail address

Colin Watson wrote:
On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 01:43:22PM +0200, Axel Schlicht wrote:

What is the easiest way to change my e-mail address on all the lists I am subscribed to (I read quite a lot of them). I am convinced there must be a much easier way than to unsubscribe under the old address and subscribe again under the new address.

I'm afraid not. Write a script to do the unsubscription and
resubscription for you: I have one which sends out the mails, but you
could probably arrange to have something handle the confirmation
messages for you as well.

Hi Colin
Thanks for the fast answer.
Looks like I'll have to do it the hard way :-(

Axel Schlicht