Re: Some (layout) improvements for devel/wnpp/index

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 03:49:32PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 08:40:58PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> > I just read devel/wnpp/index and found it somewhat confusing.
> > I prepared a patch that adds a toc and makes some layout
> > changes.
> >
> > Objections? (Yeah, I know this looks lika a pain for translators but I
> > can commit as much as possible for each translation so they
> > have only to add the toc part.)
>
> As noone seems to have objections, I committet the language independent
> part and updated all translations that are up-to-date.
>
> I will commit the toc part seperatly because this must be translated.

Could you please regenerate the diff to contain only the changes still to
be commited? I don't see any major pain for translators. It needs an update,
but that's perfectly ok to me.

Anyway, I may miss something here and would appreciate another diff to
double check...

Thanks, Mt.

--
Ouvrir une école, c'est fermer une prison.
            -- Victor Hugo