Who's using Debian

Home Office Telework International, Brasil

Commercial

http://www.hoti.com.br

We had computers that ran Windows OS, but it was very expensive for us. For
this reason we've started to research Linux World for one year to find out
if it is a stable, robust and secure distribution. Well, we came to a
logical conclusion, we found Debian GNU/Linux. We installed Debian in all
of the computers like: servers, workstations and laptops. Each day, we are
learning  about Debian but the whole company knows that Debian is the most
secure, stable and robust distribution of GNU/Linux. We are very satisfied
with this choice.

Thanks to all Debian's Developers.