Re: URGENT: Please remove dsa380.es

Thank you very much.

Now that I have re-read the example, I notice that the "echo rm" may be very different than a simple "rm". Although I could not test it on my system, which is running sid, and therefore not affected anymore.

Thank you very much also for forwarding it to Juan Manuel.

Merci beaucoup!

Antonio Fiol

Martin Quinson wrote:

Hello,
I did apply the change you suggested:
s/Si quiere, pruebe lo siguiente/Considere los efectos potenciales de/

I think I understand enough spanish to agree with you, even if I have to
trust you on the exact wording and spelling.

Moreover, this mail is CCed to the usual translator. Juan Manuel, feel free
to flame me if I were wrong.

Thanks for the repport, Mt.