Re: Web Pages

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 08:00:03PM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> On Saturday 13 September 2003 19:51, Robin Y. Millette wrote:
> > John Savage wrote:
> > | No offense guys but you really do need to make your web pages look a
> > | little more professional.
> >
> > You mean like adding flash and stuff? I rather have a site that's
> > available in a bunch of languages then any fluff you can cram in a
> > webpage. But that's just _my_ opinion...
> >
> > Do you have any suggestions that could improve it?
>
> Keywords would be : semantic, accessibility, stylesheets & alternate
> stylesheets.
> We are in 2003, we shouldn't build a web site like 10 years ago ;)

Sure. But what are you proposing, precisly ? I guess you know that Debian is
not made by professional, but by enthousiatics, don't you? I would be
pleased to work on the accessibility of the web page, but that list of
keywords does not help me to choose where I should begin.

Please cite for example the most wanted feature for you, concerning let's
say semantic.

Thanks for your advice, Mt.

--
I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis.