Re: Web Pages

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 08:00:03PM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> On Saturday 13 September 2003 19:51, Robin Y. Millette wrote:
> > John Savage wrote:
> > | No offense guys but you really do need to make your web pages look a
> > | little more professional.
> >
> > You mean like adding flash and stuff? I rather have a site that's
> > available in a bunch of languages then any fluff you can cram in a
> > webpage. But that's just _my_ opinion...
> >
> > Do you have any suggestions that could improve it?
> Keywords would be : semantic, accessibility, stylesheets & alternate
> stylesheets.
> We are in 2003, we shouldn't build a web site like 10 years ago ;)

Sure. But what are you proposing, precisly ? I guess you know that Debian is
not made by professional, but by enthousiatics, don't you? I would be
pleased to work on the accessibility of the web page, but that list of
keywords does not help me to choose where I should begin.

Please cite for example the most wanted feature for you, concerning let's
say semantic.

Thanks for your advice, Mt.

I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis.