Re: recent l10n changes produce huge tidy/validate output

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 05:52:13PM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 10:56:28AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> >         Hi!
> >
> >  Something did go wrong with the recent changs to the l10n pages. They
> > produce tons of output in the tidy/validate analyses[1]. From what I can
> > see it is because unescaped translator names that are taken 1:1 into the
> > corresponding pages.
> >
> >  Can someone with enough l10n/i18n knowledge fix that? Would be really
> > nice, thanks.
> >
> >  So long,
> > Alfie
> > [1] http://www-master.debian.org/~barbier/tidy/ and s/tidy/validate/
>
> Yup, we're on it.

Ok, Denis did commit the change from Tomohiro in
intl/l10n/scripts/transmonitor-check, so the issue will be solved. But,
Denis, you forgot to remove the offending parts of the DB, so that those
packages are rescaned.

It looks like there is another problem on those web pages, since they where
not built yesterday. It matches my lastest commit to ease the navigation
about errors in template files...

Where are the build log, again, so that I can check my stupidity of the day?

Sorry, Mt.

--
Dans un pays d'extrême droite, On se torche avec les doigts,
Y'a plus de journaux pour ça.