Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by peterk: webwml/swedish/distrib archive.wml

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 09:47:41PM +0200, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > In any event, I believe we quote or italicize them on every web page;
                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > if not, that can be fixed.
>
>   Debian distribution codenames are uppercase and untagged (Woody, Sarge) when
>   used in a general sense. The distribution categories (stable, testing,
>   unstable, frozen) are tagged with <tt> when referred to in a general sense:
Same difference.

I completely agree that they need to be marked because they're otherwise not
in the spirit of the language, but I don't want to uppercase them because
that's not in the spirit of the context. They can be marked just fine with
quoting, italicizing, changing to monospace font and whatnot.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.