Re: package of the week

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 06:25:43PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> > Where should we put this?  d.o/News/pow and packages.d.o/POW
> > have both been suggested.  I have no preference.
>
> I would say debian.org
> It's much, much simpler.

I would say p.d.o because it's negligibly more to type and would not impose
on w.d.o namespace and possibly screw around with scripts that clean it up.
We talked about this (but on webmaster alias -- bad Joey, bad! :) already,
it's going to be in its own vhost because of the size for mirroring and the
cvs module too.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.