Re: Web Pages TODO List - Security

* Peter Karlsson <peter@softwolves.pp.se> [2003-09-02 12:10]:
> Yes, the result may look prettier

 Only in the source, the resulting webpage doesn't look anymore fancier
than without readjusting....

> but it is a lot more work to figure out what word was changed in a
> re-justified paragraph.

 I don't think that we can't overemphasis on this. Don't do it...

 So long,
Alfie [Or get someone to patch cvsweb to use wdiff instead of diff *ducks*]
--
"I'm not scared of falling," he told himself.
"The bit I'm scared of is the bit when you stop falling,