debian logo font found

        Hi!

 A friend of mine kindly told me that he found the font in which the
debian logo (the one with the red i dot) was done.  I guess it would be
a good idea to store that information somewhere when someone is
interested in (Joey suggested to put it in the /logos/index.wml file or
such at least as a comment):

<http://www.identifont.com/show?U5> -- Poppl Laudation Condensed is it's
name, and it is a commercial font that you can buy from Berthold for
99$ (link to that on the above page).

 Thanks,
Alfie
--
       char *strstr(const char *haystack, const char *needle);
                                  -- STRSTR(3)  Linux Programmer's Manual