Re: Bug in polnish epilog script

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 10:06:35AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  Uhm, just one quick stupid question, but is this really needed in the
> epilog or can't rather be the sources (and the writers) be patched in
> that respect?

At first I was also against that, but those entities are a pain to write
and read, and when rendered, they look a LOT better than just ,,''.

> It seems like they are misusing the epilog for some kind
> of wiki-parsing to me, a thing that it isn't intent for, IMHO.

porridge@melina:~$ dict wiki
No definitions found for "wiki", perhaps you mean:
web1913:  Wike
porridge@melina:~$

What is wiki-parsing? wiki-style?

Marcin
--
Marcin Owsiany <porridge@debian.org>             http://marcin.owsiany.pl/
GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0 60F4 1216