Re: copypage.pl

Bartosz Fe?ski aka fEnIo:

> I thought that copypage.pl only converts entities to properly characters
> when they are present in ASCII table of that language.
> Does it do something else?

It normalizes all the non-ASCII characters in the page, whether they
are written as entities or as high-bit characters. Like this:

  Original     | Swedish        Polish         Japanese
  (ISO-8859-1) | (ISO-8859-1)   (ISO-8859-2)   (ISO-2022-JP)
  ©ÄÖ     | ©ÄÖ            ©ÄÖ       ©ÄÖ

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/