Re: users page split status

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:51:10 +0200
Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org> wrote:

>  Please find attached my suggested patch for these pages and the
> split.pl script that will generate a index-splitted.wml file out of the
> current one and move the entries into their corresponding
> subdirectories. It currently does NOT add the translation-check header,
> please stay tuned for that.  I won't commit/split/change the page before
> this is done, of course.

I haven't tried the TOC changes, but the split.pl script works nicely, and
I'm really looking forward to the much easier way to add and translate new
submissions.

[GuadaWireless and GULAlcarria have the same text:]
>  I'm not sure if that is on intention, if there was a problem or
> something else, that should be looked at, I guess.

It's intentional, those entries (and some others) were submitted by the
same person.

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>