Re: Assessing the outdatedness of our web site translations

Following up, since no more comments have come in on my original
proposal for a while now:

I'm prepared to continue on and start removing pages. I was thinking
about a cut-off at six months, with me doing a cvs delete of all pages
that have not been translated in six months after the change to the
English page, and repeating this procedure every month or so.

I can add information about this, and info on how to resurrect a
deleted translation, to the translator info pages.

Any objections to this plan?

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/