Who's using Debian?

Title: Message
The Brant FreeNet, Canada
Non-profit
www.bfree.on.ca
The Brant FreeNet is a non-profit Internet service provider. We use Debian as our primary and secondary mailserver. We switched to Debian when our mail server vendor upgraded their product and changed their pricing scheme to a user-based charge that would not allow us to have the flexibility that we need to manage our business. While the learning curve has been steep, we have managed to get our systems fully integrated into a Win2k3 environment and the reliability of the system has improved dramatically. Exim, Courier, and MailMan software have replaced an expensive commercial package and performance has been enhanced. Certainly our mail technical support to our end users has decreased dramatically. - Tim Philp, President