Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joey: webwml/english/News/weekly/2003/27 index.wml

* Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2003-07-16 03:04]:
> Log message:
> 	Corrections by Yann Dirson and Branden Robinson

-views the FDL as DFSG-free if invariant sections are not used.</p>
+views the FDL as DFSG-free even if invariant sections are not used.</p>

 That even doesn't give any sense to me here. Is this really correct? I
mean, the FDL is DFSG-free _especially_ when invariant sections are not
used, not even...  Or what do I not understand here?

 So long,
Alfie
--
use Mail::Signature;