Re: Makefile

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 10:54:45PM +0200, Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo wrote:
> Is that correct that after `make` and `make clean` there are files which
> are apsent in repository?
>
> Here is my output after building pages and `make clean`
> (fenio@domek)~/webwml$cvs -q update
> ? webwml/locale

This would have to be rm -r'ed and I guess that's a bit tricky.

> ? webwml/english/CD/http-ftp/cdimage_mirrors.list
> ? webwml/english/CD/mirroring/cdimage_mirrors.list

These are for .cvsignore. They shouldn't be removed because they only get
regenerated based on the input files, regenerating them again only wastes
CPU cycles.

> ? webwml/polish/security/dsa-long.pl.rdf
> ? webwml/polish/security/dsa.pl.rdf

These sound like a bug in the clean rule of said Makefile, however,
I do see "rm -f dsa.hr.rdf dsa-long.hr.rdf" getting executed here.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.