Please use tidy & small proposal for better visibility

Hi.

I just checked today the tidy output for the debian websites
(http://www-master.debian.org/~barbier/tidy/) and found out,
that many translated pages contain easy to fix html bugs.
(I fixed a few, but its time consuming)
I just want to remind everyone that this output exists and encourage
everyone to use it regulary.

One proposal: I think that most of the translators use the translation
stats pages (http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/) for
controlling their work and the status of their translation.
How about adding some links at the top of the page to
1.) the build log
2.) the tidy output for the language
3.) [if some one gets it working again] the link check for the language

I believe that many translators don't use these pages regulary
because they don't know they exist or don't know how to find the url
to them (although it's not really hard to find).

Comments, objections?

Gruesse,
--
*** Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de> ***